Tickets ON SALE!
All Tickets are $11 and are Reserved Seating (you are purchasing a specific seat). Tickets can be purchased in several ways:
2. Stop by the High School Box Office to order tickets directly.
Box office hours are Monday-Friday 3:30pm-5:30pm and
3. Call 1-866-967-8167 to order tickets over the phone. (12 noon - Midnight)
4. Purchase tickets at the show. The Box Office will be open from 5:30pm-7:30pm on Friday & Saturday night of the show, and from 12:00pm-1:30pm on Saturday for the matinee.
Purchasing tickets online:
1. Click SHOW DATES (below the Sound of Music poster, if you don't see poster, click Current Events)
NOTE: before Feb. 16th, you will need to click UNLOCK and enter the presale password, THEN click on the date again to select your seats. Please reply to the REMIND texts to receive the presale password, at the appropriate time.
2. Select the show you want (Fri night, Sat matinee, or Sat night). The next page will load with a diagram of the auditorium seating.
3. Click on a seat you want to purchase and select ADD TO CART. Continue adding as many seats as you wish (there's no limit!).
4. Once all seats are selected, click CHECKOUT on the right and follow the instructions to purchase your tickets.
NOTE: you will be given 3 choices for "SHIPPING METHOD". If you choose MAIL, there is a shipping fee. If you choose EMAIL, your tickets will be emailed to you in PDF format, if you choose WILL CALL, you will need to come to the box office and ask them to print out your tickets for you (this can be done on the show days, but you may want to arrive early to allow for time for our box office to print your tickets for you). The WILL CALL option does give you a snazzy, professional-looking ticket!
For any questions regarding ticket sales, please email firstname.lastname@example.org