Cast/Crew and Parent Update Feb. 12th:
1. TICKETS: Ticket sales are beginning now. Sales are currently open to Seniors and Juniors in cast only. On Thursday, Feb. 13th, sales will be open to all cast/crew. Tickets go on sale to the public on Friday, Feb. 14th.
To purchase tickets, go to https://www.showtix4u.com/events/mchsnewsies2020 or just CLICK HERE. For helpful info, please see our "Newsies Ticket Purchasing Instructions" on the right side of this page.
2. AD SALES - high school cast. Your ad sales are now PAST DUE. Please see Mr. Lincoln immediately if you have not completed this process.
3. HEADSHOT/BIO - We will be completing the headshot/bio portion of the program the first week back from break. Each cast member will have a headshot photo taken and must submit a 1-2 short paragraph bio.
4. NO SCRIPTS AFTER WINTER BREAK - reminder that all lines must be memorized after February winter break. No scripts will be allowed on stage beginning Monday, Feb. 24th.
5. WARDROBE REQUIREMENTS: Most cast members will be asked to purchases some items for their wardrobe. All items must be purchased and brought in BEFORE March 1st.
6. SCHEDULE AFTER WINTER BREAK: The All Call schedule will continue through this Friday (14th) and then specific scheduling will take over on Monday Feb. 24th. Schedules will be posted on this web page. As a reminder, Saturday rehearsals will commence on Saturday, Feb. 29th from 8:30am-4:30pm. Also, please begin making preparations now for the final two weeks of rehearsals which is always a VERY hectic schedule! All cast/crew will be called EVERY DAY for the final two weeks of rehearsals.